- Programme Committee
- International Advisory Board
- Scientific Secretariat
- NEW! Mobile App
- Press Area
- Celebrating 30 years
- > LATE ABSTRACTS
- Workshop proposals
- CALL|Special Issue WM journal
- CALL|Italian session
- Paper publication
- Oral and Poster Instructions
- Key dates
- > COMMERCIAL EXHIBITION
- CALL|Companies sessions
- Advertising Opportunities
- Business Meetings
- Confirmed Exhibitors 2017
- Exhibitors 2015
EVENTS & AWARDS
WASTE TO PHOTO
SARDINIA 2015 EDITION
Call for Workshops
The deadline for workshop proposals submission officially expired on March 1st, 2017. Should you wish to submit a late proposal, please read the instructions below. All efforts will be made to evaluate your project for potential inclusion in the conference programme.
Workshops, some of them purposely made in connection with IWWG tasks groups, have always played a key role in the organization of Sardinia Symposia, providing a place where topics presented during oral sessions can be examined in greater detail and the hottest issues in the field of waste management appropriately discussed.
The requirements to organise your workshop are:
- All participants must be registered as conference participants either for the day of the workshop or the full conference week
- Event title and list of speakers have to be provided by a fixed deadline
As their emphasis is on critical discussion and detailed exploration of a topic, workshops are primarily addressed to experts and seeded by a selected number of introductory lectures delivered in order to open discussion between participants.
Proposals can focus on topics which are currently rising to the forefront of waste management discussion, ongoing research projects, controversial subjects as well as issues of general interest.
How to apply:
Proposals should be submitted as a PDF file by email to papers@sardiniasymposium and include the following details:
- Organiser/s (name, surname, affiliation, email address)
- Workshop Title
- Short Description / Scope of the Workshop (6-10 lines)
- List of speakers available to deliver short introductory presentations
- Number of expected attendees
A final report of the workshop should be be sent to the Organising Sectretariat after the conference for publication on the official symposium website.