ECOSERDIANA has been operating for thirty years in the field of environmental services and engineering. In 2004 it obtained the CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE in compliance with the “Quality, Environment, and Safety” management system: UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 (Quality management systems), UNI EN ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental management system), and OHSAS 18001: 2007 (Occupational Health and Safety Management).
It specifically operates in the following sectors:
• Design, construction, and management of waste disposal and treatment plants, including energy recovery;
• Exploitation of landfill biogas to produce electricity and heat;
• Decontamination of polluted areas through mobile plants and solutions aimed at specific environmental problems;
• Decontamination of contaminated sites containing asbestos;
• Collection, transport, and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous special waste.