- Programme Committee
- International Advisory Board
- Scientific Secretariat
- NEW! Mobile App
- Press Area
- Celebrating 30 years
- >> LATE ABSTRACTS
- Workshop proposals
- CALL|Special Issue WM journal
- CALL|Italian session
- Paper publication
- Oral and Poster Instructions
- Key dates
- >> COMMERCIAL EXHIBITION
- CALL|Companies sessions
- Advertising Opportunities
- Business Meetings
- Confirmed Exhibitors 2017
- Exhibitors 2015
EVENTS & AWARDS
WASTE TO PHOTO
SARDINIA 2015 EDITION
Registration fees are outlined below. IWWG members are entitled to a 10% discount on all fees.
To encourage broad participation in the conference, organizers are offering lower registration fees for delegates from developing countries (based on the World Bank Classification), and students.
|Presenting authors (1)
||€ 900 + VAT 22%|
|Members of International Advisory Board||€ 700 + VAT 22%|
|Participants - Very Early Bird (until 31/03/2017) (2)
||€ 900 + VAT 22%|
|Participants - Early Bird (from 01/04 to 31/07/2017) (2)
||€ 1000 + VAT 22%|
|Participants - Regular Fee (from 01/08/2017 onwards) (2)
||€ 1100 + VAT 22%|
||€ 600 + VAT 22%|
|Low Income Countries (4)||€ 300 + VAT 22%|
|Lower Middle Income Countries (4)||€ 500 + VAT 22%|
|Upper Middle Income Countries (4)||€ 700 + VAT 22%|
(1) One author per paper. Payment is strictly due within 20 days after receipt of abstract acceptance notification
(2) Including co-authors of accepted papers
(3) Proof of student status must be provided
(4) Please check the classification of your country in the relevant list.
Registration fees include: access to all conference sessions, a copy of Symposium proceedings and conference materials, coffee breaks, one admission to the welcome cocktail, one admission to the gala dinner.
Registration will only be deemed valid following receipt of payment for the fee due.
VAT EXEMPTION - Esenzione IVA
EU companies that registered their VAT number on the internationally recognized electronic system of VAT data exchange (VIES) are exempt from Italian VAT on conference fee
Il pagamento delle quote d’iscrizione in regime di esenzione IVA è consentito, come previsto della Legge 537/93 art.14 co.10, solo ed esclusivamente agli enti pubblici, per la partecipazione del proprio personale in carica, finalizzata all’aggiornamento e riqualificazione professionale; ai sensi dell’art. 10 del DPR 633/72.
Discounts will be applied to group bookings of delegates from the same organisation/institution according to the scheme below:
- 3-4 participants: 10%
- 5-7 participants: 15%
- 8-10 participants: 20%
Group booking discounts are not cumulative with other reductions. If you wish to make a group reservation please contact email@example.com
- online credit card payment – Mastercard and Visa only
- bank money transfer made out to:
Unicredit Bank, Piazza Cavour, Padova, Italy
Please ensure that all payments made by bank transfer are NET of bank charges and commission fees. Please make sure that the registrant’s name is clearly indicated as unidentified bank transfers cannot be processed.
- if the paper is withdrawn
- if the author cannot present the paper at the Conference (the author will nevertheless be able to appoint a substitute to present his/her paper at any time at no extra cost by notifying the Organising Secretariat)
Participants: Eurowaste Srl will reimburse registration fees already paid if written request or cancellation is submitted. Reimbursement will be as follows:
- 80% before 25 August 2017
- 50% before 15 September 2017
No refund will be possible after 15 September 2017.